Terms & Conditions
- The 6-class pack has an unlimited validity.
- The 6-class pack is assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients.
- No refunds will be given on a 6-class pack once purchased.
Courses & workshops
- Early cancellation
(up to 5 days before start).
You can cancel a workshop or a course booking up to 5 days in advance by email only and you will be fully refunded within 10 days. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late cancellation (within 5 days of start ).
For cancellations less than 5 days before the first session there will be no refunds unless you are sick or injured and can provide a doctor’s note.
- If you miss a session of a course, unfortunately, it will not be possible to make up missed sessions of a course or transfer these sessions to another course.
- I reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason. Whilst I would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean I am unable to offer the workshop/course as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the workshop/ course to make it viable. Should this happen, I will notify you as soon as I have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full amount you have paid us in respect of the workshop/course. I will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop/course, including travel or accommodation.